Welcome to www.cgindo.com
The terms & conditions set out below govern the use of the services offered by CGINDO regarding the use of the site www.cgindo.com. Users are advised to read carefully because it can affect the rights and obligations of users under the law.
By registering and/or using the www.cgindo.com site, users are deemed to have read, understood, comprehend and agreed to all contents in the Terms & Conditions. These terms & conditions are a form of agreement set forth in a valid agreement between the User and CGINDO. If the user does not agree to one, part, or all of the contents of the Terms & Conditions, then the user is not allowed to use the services at www.cgindo.com.
- CGINDO is a company that carries out the business activities of the web portal service www.cgindo.com, namely a site for selling goods.
- The CGINDO website is www.cgindo.com.
- Terms & conditions are an agreement between the User and CGINDO which contains a set of rules governing the rights, obligations, responsibilities of users and CGINDO, as well as procedures for using the CGINDO service system.
- Users are parties who use CGINDO services, including but not limited to buyers and other parties who simply visit the CGINDO Site.
- Buyers are registered or unregistered Users who make requests for Goods on the CGINDO Site.
- Goods are objects that are tangible / have physical goods that can be delivered / meet the delivery criteria by a goods delivery service company.
- CGINDO Official Bank Account is BCA bank number 7630048081 registered in the name of Michael Eric.
B. Account, Password and Security
- The User represents and warrants that the User is at least 18 (eighteen) years old or married and is not under guardianship and the User legally has the capacity and has the right to enter into a legally binding agreement.
- CGINDO does not charge registration fees to Users.
- Users understand that 1 (one) telephone number can only be used to register 1 (one) CGINDO User account,
- Users who have registered have the right to act as Buyer
- The user agrees not to use and/or access the CGINDO system directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, with viruses, software or other technologies that can result in weakening, damaging, disrupting or hindering, limiting and/or taking over the functionality and integrity of system
- CGINDO has the authority to make adjustments to adjust the amount of reputation, and/or carry out the process of moderating/closing the User’s account.
- The user is personally responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the account and password for all activities that occur in the user’s account.
- CGINDO tidak akan meminta username, password maupun kode verifikasi atau kode OTP milik akun Pengguna untuk alasan apapun,
- The user hereby declares that CGINDO is not responsible for any losses or problems arising from the misuse of the User’s account caused by the User’s negligence, including but not limited to agreeing and/or giving access to the account that is sent by CGINDO via notification messages to other parties via the device. Users, lend accounts to other parties, access links or links provided by other parties, provide or show verification codes (OTP), passwords or emails to other parties, or other User negligence which results in losses or constraints on User accounts.
C. Purchase Transactions
- Buyers must transact through transaction procedures set by CGINDO. The buyer makes a payment using the payment method previously chosen by the Buyer
- When purchasing Goods, the Buyer agrees that:
- The buyer is responsible for reading, understanding, and agreeing to the information/description of the entire item (including but not limited to color, quality, function, etc.) before making an offer or commitment to buy.
- The Buyer acknowledges that the actual color of the product as seen on the CGINDO Site/Application depends on the Buyer’s computer monitor and cellphone screen. CGINDO has made its best efforts to ensure that the colors in the photos displayed on the CGINDO Site/Application appear as accurately as possible, but cannot guarantee that the appearance of colors on the CGINDO Site and Application will be accurate.
- User enters into a legally binding contract to purchase Goods when User purchases an item.
- The buyer is required to make a payment using the chosen payment method with a nominal value that matches the bill amount
- Payment by the Buyer must be made immediately (no later than within 1×24 hours) after the Buyer checks out. If within the time limit the payment has not been made by the Buyer, CGINDO has the authority to cancel the transaction. The user has no right to file a claim or demand for the cancellation of the transaction
- Buyers are advised to check and make payments according to the nominal bill listed on the payment page.
- The Buyer understands and agrees that the problem of delays in the payment process and additional fees caused by differences in the bank that the Buyer uses with the official CGINDO Account bank is the Buyer’s personal responsibility.
- The buyer agrees not to notify or submit proof of payment and/or payment data to parties other than CGINDO. In the event of a loss due to notification or submission of proof of payment and/or payment data by the Buyer to another party, this will be the responsibility of the Buyer.
- The Buyer understands and agrees that the Buyer is responsible for maintaining information regarding transactions and shipments through the CGINDO Site/Application. All actions including but not limited to agreements made for purchase, return or exchange of Goods transactions outside the CGINDO Site/Application are not the responsibility of CGINDO, so that claims and losses arising from these actions are the responsibility of each party personally.
- The Buyer understands and agrees that any problems with the delivery of Goods caused by late payment are the responsibility of the Buyer
D. Shipping Rates
The Buyer understands that CGINDO has made its best efforts in providing accurate shipping rate information to Buyers based on location.
- In using any CGINDO features and/or services, Users are prohibited from uploading or using words, comments, images, videos or any content that contains elements of SARA, discrimination, demeans or corners other people, is vulgar, is threatening, advertises or carries out promotions. to sites other than the CGINDO Site, or other matters that may be considered inconsistent with social values and norms or based on policies determined by CGINDO. CGINDO has the right to take necessary actions for violations of these provisions, including deleting content, moderating stores, blocking accounts, and others.
- Users are prohibited from using photos/images of goods from CGINDO’s site
F. Credit Card
- Users can choose to use a choice of payment methods using a credit card for purchasing goods and digital products through the CGINDO Site.
- Transactions for purchasing goods using a credit card can be made for purchase transactions with a minimum total shopping value of Rp. 50,000 (fifty thousand rupiah)
- If there is a purchase transaction using a credit card that violates the legal provisions and/or terms and conditions of CGINDO, CGINDO has the authority to: withhold transaction funds as long as CGINDO, the Bank, or the relevant payment gateway partners need to carry out the necessary investigations, at least 14 (fourteen) days;
- In the verification process carried out by the bank partner and/or payment gateway partner, the User will be contacted by the bank partner and/or payment gateway partner, if the User does not deny or cancel the verification, then the transaction will be process.
- The User understands and agrees that he is personally responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and/or security of the User’s Credit Card data by maintaining the confidentiality of the Credit Card number, Credit Card CVV code, and verification SMS code or OTP (One-time Password) SMS code that has been sent by the Bank when making a transaction.
- If the purchase transaction is unsuccessful and/or cancelled, the bill for the transaction will be canceled and the transaction funds will be returned to the buyer’s credit card limit on the next bill. The provisions in this paragraph do not apply to goods purchase transactions using a credit card that violates legal provisions and/or CGINDO terms and conditions
- CGINDO may at any time hold promotional activities (hereinafter referred to as “Promo”) with Terms and Conditions that may differ for each Promo activity. Users are encouraged to read carefully the Terms and Conditions of the Promo.
- If there is a Promo transaction using the credit card payment method that violates the CGINDO Terms and Conditions, it will refer to the Point F. Credit Card Terms and Conditions.
H. Delivery of Goods
- Delivery of goods in the CGINDO site must use the services of a shipping companies that chosen by CGINDO. Buyers may choose one of the many shipping courier options provided
- Every provision regarding the Goods delivery process is the full authority of the Goods delivery service provider (shipping courier)
- Delivery couriers for all transactions using instant services are determined based on courier availability and the best courier performance for the buyer
- The user understands and agrees that any problems that occur during the process of sending goods by the goods delivery service provider are the responsibility of the delivery service provider.
- Please visit the website of each delivery service provider for more complete information regarding goods delivery service providers along with the conditions that apply to each goods delivery service provider can be found
i. Other Provisions
- If the User uses the features/services available on the CGINDO Site/Application, the User hereby declares that he/she understands and agrees to all terms and conditions that are specifically regulated in connection with the features/services used.
- All matters that have not been and/or are not regulated in the specific terms and conditions in these features will fully refer to the terms and conditions of CGINDO in general.
J. Choice of Law
This agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Indonesia, without regard to conflicts of laws. You agree that any legal action or dispute that may arise from, relate to, or be in any way related to the site and/or this Agreement will be resolved exclusively within the jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Indonesia.
Terms & conditions may be changed and/or updated from time to time without prior notification. CGINDO recommends that you read carefully and check this Terms & Conditions page from time to time to find out about any changes. By continuing to access and use CGINDO's services, users are deemed to have agreed to the changes in the Terms & Conditions.